*Option for full-time or part-time
A great opportunity to join a unique startup with an amazing work culture and be responsible for the design language throughout our app and website! We are Opster, a growing B2B startup HQ in Tel Aviv with offices in India and the US. We build several solutions for DevOps teams that help them easily manage and operate their Elasticsearch. Want to know what Elasticsearch is? Watch this video.
- Hands-on execution of all visual design stages, from concept and wireframes to complete designs, with great attention to detail for our B2B SAAS products and marketing materials.
- Building and testing prototypes
- Improving UX on both our website and app
- Working closely with the marketing team and developers to create a seamless experience for users
- Establish and promote design language, best practices and standards for both our product and our marketing language
Skills and qualifications
We are looking for someone who can bring a lot to the table, in terms of both new ideas and experience.
- At least 2 years demonstrated experience with end-to-end UX and UI
- Experience in designing B2B SAAS
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Figma, Sketch, AdobeXD, etc)
- Strong portfolio of previous design and UX projects
- Team player who knows how to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment with a positive approach
- Attention to detail – a must!
- BA/qualification in Design, UX, or a related field – an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English – an advantage
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line: Applying for Senior Product Designer position.