Last Updated : August 2nd, 2022
Opster Ltd., its affiliates and its existing subsidiaries (if any) (“Opster“, “we“, “our“, “Company”) welcomes you (the “User(s)”, or “you”) to our website, at: www.Opster.com(the “Site”). Our Site offers basic information on our company and technology. Each of the Site’s Users may use the Site in accordance with the terms and conditions hereunder.
Acceptance of the Terms
The Site and Services
We use the Site to make informative pages on our product and our Company available to you. We may also include in the Site, at our discretion, functionalities allowing users: (i) to book a demo session, (ii) to register for a free trial of our Opster services which is aimed at identifying and predicting root causes of Elasticsearch problems, suggesting improvements and solutions of the findings thereof (“Suggestions”) as well as various optimization tools. Opster offers technical assistance in implementing Suggestions-based remediations (“Production Support Services”) and additional services (the “Services”), or (iii) to run free diagnostic tools (such as Elasticsearch check-up and other free tools we may make available from time to time) (“Website Tools”) and thereby receive our respective analysis (the “Report”).
There are certain conducts which are strictly prohibited on the Site. Please read the following restrictions carefully. Your failure to comply with the provisions set forth may, at Opster’s sole discretion, result in the termination of your access to the Site and may also expose you to civil and/or criminal liability.
You may not, whether by yourself or anyone on your behalf: (i) copy, scrape, modify, create derivative works of, adapt, emulate, translate, reverse engineer, compile, decompile or disassemble any portion of the content on the Site and any other information, documents, material and data available on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) or any Intellectual Property (as defined below) in any way, or publicly display, perform, or distribute the Content or Intellectual Property, without Opster’s prior written consent; (ii) make any use of the Content on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose, or replicate or copy the Content without Opster’s prior written consent; (iii) create a browser or border environment around the Site and/or Content, link, including in-line linking, to elements on the Site, such as images, posters and videos, and/or frame or mirror any part of the Site, unless as expressly permitted hereunder; (iv) transmit, distribute, display or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Site any content, which may infringe third party rights, including Intellectual Property rights and privacy rights, or which may contain any unlawful content; (v) transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site, and/or use the Site to distribute and/or otherwise transmit any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, web bug, spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component; (vi) interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site, or the servers or networks that host the Site or make the Site available, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such servers or networks; (vii) use the Content and/or the Site for any illegal, immoral or unauthorized purpose;.
The Company is granting you with a limited, personal, not exclusive, non-assignable, not-tradeable, non-sub-licensable, fully and immediately revocable at Company’s discretion, license, to use the Site and any Content made available for download, including Reports and any trial or demo we make available to you on the Site (the “Materials”), all subject to the terms and conditions in this agreement. These Terms do not entitle you with any right in the Site or in the Content or Materials, rather than a limited right to use it in accordance herewith.
The Materials are made available to you subject to the terms of Sections 3 above, for your own personal limited use and without derogating from the restrictions set forth under these Terms and in addition thereto you may not: (a) distribute the Materials or any part thereof, directly or indirectly; (b) make or allow any third party to make any commercial use of the Materials; and (c) modify, add, subtract, aggregate or otherwise make any derivative work of the Materials or allow a third party to do so.
You hereby agree that upon Company’s request you will immediately return all Materials, purge your systems from any Materials and ensure that no copies, extracts or other reproductions are retained by you.
In the event that you provide Opster with any suggestions, comments or other feedback relating to Site and/or Opster products and/or services (collectively, “Feedback”), such Feedback is deemed as the sole and exclusive property of Opster and you hereby irrevocably assign to Opster all of its rights, title and interest in and to all Feedback, if any, and waives any moral rights to it (or anyone on its behalf) may have in such Feedback. Without derogating from the foregoing, you hereby represent and warrant that you shall not provide any Feedback which is subject to any third-party rights or any limitations, and, without derogating from the foregoing, shall promptly inform Opster as soon as it becomes aware of any third party right or limitation which may apply to Feedback already provided.
Intellectual Property Rights
“Intellectual Property” means proprietary and intellectual property rights, including the Material, Content, the Site, its logos, graphics, icons, images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, Opster’s proprietary software, algorithms and any and all intellectual property rights pertaining thereto or otherwise to the Services, including, without limitation, inventions, patents and patent applications, trademarks, trade names, logos, copyrightable materials, graphics, text, images, designs (including the “look and feel” of the Site and any part thereof), specifications, methods, procedures, information, know-how, data, technical data, interactive features, source and object code, files, interface and trade secrets, whether or not registered and/or capable of being registered, and any and all Feedback.
The Intellectual Property and any enhancement, modification or derivative thereof is exclusively owned and/or licensed to Opster and is subject to copyright and other applicable intellectual property rights under Israeli laws, foreign laws and international conventions.
“Opster” and all logos and other proprietary identifiers used by Opster in connection with the Site, (“Opster Trademarks”) are all trademarks and/or trade names of Opster, whether or not registered. All other trademarks, Site marks, trade names and logos which may appear on or with respect to the Site belong to their respective owners (“Third Party Marks”). No right, license, or interest to Opster Trademarks and/or to the Third Party Marks is granted hereunder, and you agree that no such right, license, or interest shall be asserted by you with respect to Opster Trademarks or the Third Party Marks and therefore you will avoid using any of those marks, unless expressly permitted herein.
You are hereby prohibited from removing or deleting any and all copyright notices, restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of Opster and/or its licensors, including copyright mark [©] or trademark [® or ™] contained in or accompanying the Site, and you represent and warrant that you will abide by all applicable laws in this respect. You are further prohibited from using, diluting or staining any name, mark or logo that is identical, or confusingly similar to any of Opster marks and logos, whether registered or not.
By using the Services, including through use of the Website Tools and/or registering for a free trial/demo, and unless you notify us otherwise in writing, you hereby grant Opster a royalty-free, fully paid, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to display the logo or other identifying trademark, of the organization on behalf of which you have identified to be accessing the Services and the Site, in the Site’s section dedicated to the display of logos of organizations who have used the Services.
Third Party Components
The Site may use or include third party software, files and components that are subject to open source and third party license terms (“Third Party Components”). Your right to use such Third Party Components as part of, or in connection with, the Site is subject to any applicable acknowledgements and license terms accompanying such Third Party Components, contained therein or related thereto. If there is a conflict between the licensing terms of such Third Party Components and these Terms, the licensing terms of the Third Party Components shall prevail only in connection with the related Third Party Components. These Terms do not apply to any Third Party Components accompanying or contained in the Site and Opster disclaims all liability related thereto. You acknowledge that Opster is not the author, owner or licensor of any Third Party Components, and that Opster makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the quality, capabilities, operations, performance or suitability of Third Party Components. Under no circumstances shall the Site or any portion thereof (except for the Third Party Components contained therein) be deemed to be “open source” or “publicly available” software.
- The Site’s availability and functionality depend on various factors, such as communication networks, software, hardware, and Opster’s Site providers and contractors. Opster does not warrant or guarantee that the Site will operate and/or be available at all times without disruption or interruption, or that it will be immune from unauthorized access error-free
Changes to The Site
- Opster reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, correct, amend, enhance, improve, make any other changes to, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) without notice, at any time. In addition, you hereby acknowledge that the Content available through the Site may be changed, modified, edited or extended in terms of content and form or removed at any time without any notice to you. You agree that Opster shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, error, malfunction or discontinuance of the Site (or any part thereof).
Disclaimer and Warranties
- OPSTER DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, THE INABILITY TO USE OR OPERATE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OR OPERATION OF THE SITE, MATERIALS (OR ANY PART THEREOF).
- OPSTER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER IT WAS CAUSED CONSEQUENTLY OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, DEMOS, TRIALS OR ANY MATERIALS, WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAD INFORMED THE USER OF SUCH POSSIBLE DAMAGE.
- THE SITE (AND ANY PART THEREOF), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CONTENT, DEMOS, TRIALS, OR ANY MATERIALS, DATA AND INFORMATION RELATED THERETO, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF USE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. OPSTER DISCLAIMS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TRUTHFULNESS, USEFULNESS, OR EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OUR SERVICES.
- OPSTER AND ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, INCLUDING ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES AND OTHER AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, “OPSTER AFFILIATES”), JOINTLY AND SEVERALLY, DISCLAIM AND MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE USABILITY, ACCURACY, QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TRUTHFULNESS, USEFULNESS, OR EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY CONTENT, DATA, REPORTS, RESULTS, OR OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED OR GENERATED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR OR ANY USER’S USE OF THE SITE.
- OPSTER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, SERVICES OR MATERIALS IS OR WILL BE SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, UNINTERRUPTED, WITHOUT ERROR, OR FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR OTHER PROGRAM LIMITATIONS. OPSTER MAY, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT AN OBLIGATION TO DO SO, CORRECT, MODIFY, AMEND, ENHANCE, IMPROVE AND MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES TO THE SITE AT ANY TIME, OR DISCONTINUE DISPLAYING OR PROVIDING ANY CONTENT OR FEATURES WITHOUT ANY NOTICE TO YOU.
- YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES, OR MATERIALS, INCLUDING USE OF AND/OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, IS ENTIRELY, OR OTHERWISE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL OPSTER AND/OR ANY OF THE OPSTER AFFILIATES AND/OR SUBSIDIARIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF THE SITE AND MATERIALS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE AND MATERIALS, FAILURE OF THE SITE OR MATERIALS TO PERFORM AS REPRESENTED OR EXPECTED, LOSS OF GOODWILL, DATA OR PROFITS, THE PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE OF OPSTER TO PERFORM UNDER THESE TERMS, AND ANY OTHER ACT OR OMISSION OF OPSTER BY ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE CONDUCT OF ANY USERS AND/OR THIRD PARTY SITES.
- NO ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU FOR ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE ACCRUAL OF SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION. AS SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEN SUCH LIMITATIONS ONLY MAY NOT APPLY TO A USER RESIDING IN SUCH STATES.
- SUCH LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE AGREED ALLOCATIONS OF RISK CONSTITUTING IN PART THE CONSIDERATION FOR OPSTER’S SITE TO YOU, AND SUCH LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY, AND EVEN IF OPSTER AND/OR ANY OPSTER AFFILIATES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LIABILITIES AND/OR DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION AND IN NO EVENT SHALL OPSTER’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO OPSTER FOR USE OF THE SITE. IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE ANY PAYMENTS TO OPSTER FOR THE USE OF THE SITE, THEN OPSTER SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY TOWARDS YOU.
Amendments to the Terms
Opster may change the Terms from time to time, at its sole discretion and without any notice. We will notify regarding substantial changes of these Terms on the homepage of the Site and/or we will send you an e-mail regarding such changes to the e-mail address that you provided in the contact form. Such substantial changes will take effect seven (7) days after such notice was provided on our Site or sent via email. Otherwise, all other changes to these Terms are effective as of the stated “Last Revised” date and your continued use of the Site after the Last Revised date will constitute acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, those changes.
To enjoy the Site you must be over the age of thirteen (13). We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of thirteen (13) are not using the Site. In the event that it comes to our knowledge that a person under the age of thirteen (13) is using the Site, we will prohibit and block such User from accessing the Site and will make all efforts to promptly delete any Personal Information.
These Terms do not, and shall not be construed to create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between the parties hereto. Any claim relating to this Site or use of this Site will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without reference to its conflict-of-laws principles. Any dispute arising out of or related to your use of this Site will be brought in, and you hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in, the competent courts of the District of Tel Aviv, Israel. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer any or all of your rights or obligations under these Terms without Opster’s prior express written consent. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. These Terms are the entire terms and conditions between you and Opster relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and Opster or Notices to you may be made via email or regular mail. This Site may also provide notices of changes to these Terms or other matters, by displaying such notices or by providing links to such notices. Without limitation, you agree that a printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.