Opster Ltd. an Israeli private limited company, having its principal place of business at Ben-Avigdor 10 Tel-Aviv IL 6721834 (“Opster”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respects the privacy of its users (“User(s)”, “your” or “you”), and is committed to protecting the information that you share with us in connection with the use the Opster Software-as-a-Service Elasticsearch Operation Solution and/or ElastiOps (the “SaaS”), and our website at www.opster.com (“Website”). The Website and SaaS are together the “Services“.
YOU HEREBY UNDERTAKE NOT TO TRANSMIT TO US ANY PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AND/OR CONTENT REGARDING THIRD PARTIES, EXCEPT FOR THE PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE US WHILE REGISTERING TO THE SERVICE.
Please note: you are not obligated by law to provide us with any Personal Information. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are providing us with Personal Information at your own free will, for the purposes described in this Policy, and that we may retain such information in accordance with this Policy and any applicable laws and regulations.
Information we collect
We may collect two types of data and information from you. In this section, we describe the categories of information which we may collect, and the applicable circumstances under which such collection is performed.
- What is personal information?
“Personal information” is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts or together with additional information we have access to, enable the identification of an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Identification of an individual also includes association of such individual with a persistent identifier such as a name, an identification number etc.
Personal information does not include information that has been anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person
We collect Personal Information from you when you use or interact with our Services
We collect Personal Information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you use when you: use or access our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form or other text field, update or add information to your account, or through correspondence you and we conduct with each other.
More specifically we collect and use the following categories and types of information in the following respective circumstances:
- Personal Information you provide us actively and voluntarily when you use or interact with our Services:
• Contact information such as full name, email, position, company and correspondence, all when such User fills our online contact form or register for an account with us or when they update their account details.
• The contents of Users’ interaction with our customer support which may include text/video/audio recording and transcripts of such communications.
• Information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to require Users to provide us in order to authenticate or identify them or to verify the information we have collected or otherwise provide them with our Services.
- Personal Information we automatically obtain when you use or interact with our Services:
This is information we obtain through the Services when Users access or interact with the Services, which is derived, learned, or detected as a result of such access and/or interaction. Keep in mind – most devices allow you to control or disable the use of certain collectable information including location services, in the device’s settings menu.
Please take into consideration that certain portions of such abovementioned information may also be collected from you when the Services is running in the background, i.e. when it has been launched but not used.
Keep in mind – Most mobile devices and auxiliary software, allow user to control or disable the use of certain collectable information including location services, by any application, in the device’s settings menu.
3. We generally classify this type of automatically collected personal information under the following categories:
- “User Interface Usage Information”: this refers to information relating to the Users’ interaction with our Website, such as User clicks when using Website.
- “Technical Identifiers”: this refers to various unique identifiers that generally only identify a computer, device, browser or Application. For example, IP address (which may also provide general location information), Android ID (in Android devices).
- “Technical Information”: this refers to technical information related to a mobile device or computer, such as: browser type, device type and model, operating system (iOS/Android etc.), system language, memory, OS version, Wi-Fi status, time stamp and zone, device motion parameters and carrier
- Personal information collected from other sources:
- Information from Social Networks and Other Service Providers. When contacting our Services via Google Single Sign On or other social networks or Services (as applicable), we may have access to your public profile (if applicable) and login credentials. When you connect to the social network account through the Services for the first time or otherwise make the Services interact with your social network account, you will be asked to permit the social network to share your personal information stored on such social network with the Service. We collect your information from your social network account only in accordance with the privacy settings you have set up under your social network accounts.
- Accordingly, we only collect such information which you have allowed the social network(s) to share with third parties (or other information you make publicly available). You understand that the Services may access, make available and store (if applicable and as permitted by the third party social network and authorized by you) such information so that it is available on and through the Service.
Our legal basis for use of your information
- With your consent: We ask for your agreement to process your information for specific purposes and you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- When Performing our services and providing them to you under the TOU: We collect and process your Personal Information in order to provide you with the Service, following your acceptance of the Terms; to maintain and improve our Service; to develop new services and features for our Users; and to personalize the Services in order to ensure a better user experience.
Use of your information
We may use information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide, operate and improve our Services and manage our business;
- To generate analysis and insights for our Users and to better understand how they use our Services;
- To send you updates, notices, notifications, announcements, and additional information related to the Service;
- To be able to manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- To create cumulative statistical data and other cumulative information and/or other conclusive information that is non-personal, in which we and/or our business partners might make use of in order to operate and improve our Services;
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- To comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or respond to or defend against legal proceedings brought against us or our affiliates.
Sharing information with third parties
We keep the information processed by us in strict confidence and only share your information with third parties in very limited circumstances and for very specific purposes, as described below:
- Third-Party Services: We are partnering with a number of selected service providers, whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance our own. These include hosting, database and server co-location services (e.g., AWS, Google Cloud), data analytics services (e.g. Google Analytics) and other data analytics systems that analyze crashes, functionality and usability (e.g. Semrush, Drift and/or similar service) and our business, legal and financial advisors (collectively, “Third Party Service Providers”). Such Third-Party Service Providers may receive or otherwise have access to your Personal Information, depending on each of their particular roles and purposes in facilitating and enhancing the Service, and may only use your Personal Information for such purposes. Such disclosure or access is strictly subject to the recipient’s or user’s undertaking of confidentiality obligations, and the prevention of any independent right to use this data except as required to help us provide you the Service.
- Law enforcement, legal proceedings, and as authorized by law: We may disclose or otherwise allow access to Personal Information pursuant to a legal requirement or request, such as a subpoena, search warrant or court order, or in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Such disclosure or access may occur with or without notice to you, if we have a good faith belief that we are legally required to do so, or that disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity, fraud, or other wrongdoing.
- Protecting Rights and Safety: We may share your Personal Information with others, with or without notice to you, in cases of emergency or if we believe in good faith that this will help protect the rights, property or personal safety of our company, any of our Users, or any members of the general public.
For the avoidance of doubt, we may share your Personal Information in additional manners, pursuant to your explicit approval, or if we are legally obligated to do so. Additionally, we may transfer, share or otherwise use Non-personal (including anonymized, statistical or aggregated) Information in our sole discretion and without the need for further approval.
Where we store your personal information
Your information will be maintained, processed and stored by us and our authorized affiliates (as applicable) in secured cloud storage, provided by our Third-Party Service Providers.
We retain the Personal Information we collect or receive from you only for as long as your registered account exists in our system and as needed in order to provide you with the Services and as otherwise necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations. If you withdraw your consent to us processing your Personal Information, including by deleting your account, we will delete your Personal Information from our systems (except to the extent such data in whole or in part is required to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or to respond to or defend against legal proceeding bought against us or our affiliates).
Using cookies and other tracking technologies
Minors and third-party information provided by you
To access the Services, you must be over the age of sixteen (16). Opster does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of sixteen (16) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of sixteen (16) are not using the Service. In the event that it comes to our attention that a person under the age of sixteen (16) is using the Services, we may prohibit and block such User from using the Services and will make all efforts to promptly delete any Personal Information with respect to such User.
If you are submitting to the Services any personal information pertaining to any minor child, you hereby represent and warrant that you have received all the necessary legal consents or approvals or that you are the parent or legal guardian and have the actual authority and legal right to upload, submit, disclose or otherwise share the Non-personal Information and/or Personal Information and/or any other form of sensitive information, on the minor’s behalf.
If you are submitting to the Services any personal information pertaining to any third party, you hereby represent and warrant and have received all the necessary legal consents or approvals and have the actual authority and legal right to upload, submit, disclose or otherwise share the Non-personal Information and/or Personal Information and/or any other form of sensitive information, on the third party’s behalf.
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and of your Personal Information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of our your information, reduce the risks stemming from loss of information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, we do not and cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur and reiterate that no measure can provide absolute information security.
Updating, obtaining a copy of or deleting your information
If the law applicable to you grants you such rights, you may ask to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information that is stored in our systems. You may also ask for our confirmation as to whether or not we process your Personal Information. Subject to the limitations in law, you may request that we update, correct, or delete inaccurate or outdated information. You may also request that we suspend the use of any Personal Information whose accuracy you contest while we verify the status of that data. Subject the limitations in law, you may also be entitled to obtain the Personal Information you directly provided us (excluding data we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and may have the right to transmit such data to another party.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights at firstname.lastname@example.org. When handling these requests, we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request. Please note, upon request to delete your Personal Information, we may retain such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or to respond to or defend against legal proceedings brought against us or our affiliates.
To find out whether these rights apply to you and for any other privacy-related matters, you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
Have any questions?
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device to help websites and mobile apps remember things about you. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire. To learn more about cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Single Sign-on allows you to log in to certain websites or mobile applications using sign-in services provided by third parties, such as Facebook or Google. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form.
Ad ID is a unique number issued to you by an entity which received your permission to serve you with advertisements. The Ad ID allows persons or entities with whom you interact to gather and store information they learn about you in connection with your Ad ID. Most entities that have assigned you with an Ad ID allow you to delete or change such Ad ID and thereby prevent third parties from colleting information concerning your behavior across multiple sessions. To learn more about Ad ID and how change or delete it on Android and Apple, please refer to https://www.androidguys.com/tips-tools/how-to-disable-personalized-ads-on-android/ and https://support.apple.com/en-il/HT205223.
The cookies we use can be classified in one of the following categories:
Strictly Necessary cookies
|We use these cookies in order to enable you to use our Website’ features, such as enabling movement between pages and remembering information you enter on forms. Without these necessary cookies, certain services on our Website will not be possible and our Website will not perform as smoothly as it should.|
|Security cookies||We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.|
|Performance and Analytics cookies||We use these cookies to collect information about the use of our Website in order to help improve the way it works.|
|Functionality and Preference |
|We use these cookies to remember the choices you make such as which language you prefer and to provide you with personalized features.|
WHAT THIRD PARTY COOKIES WE USE
We use the following Third-Party Cookies:
We use the following First Party Cookies:
- Authentication data (Security cookie)
- User selection (Functionality and Preference cookie)
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: Because these cookies are essential to operate our Website, if you object to these cookies you may not be able to enjoy the functionality and accessibility of our Website.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies:
- You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Network Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info/
- You may be able to change your device settings (on your iPhone, iPad or Android) to control whether you see online interest-based ads and thereby to prevent multiple session tracking.
- You can learn more about your options by visiting www.youradchoices.com, www.youradchoices.eu, https://www.androidguys.com/tips-tools/how-to-disable-personalized-ads-on-android/ and https://support.apple.com/en-il/HT205223.
- Other Cookies:
- You can follow the instructions provided by your web browser or mobile browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility) to modify your cookie and Ad ID settings.
- You can choose to delete
your cookie history and to opt-out from future usage of cookies by Opster, by sending
an email to email@example.com.
- Your request to delete your cookies shall take effect within 48 hours from receipt of the email.
- DO NOT TRACK
We do not currently commit to responding to your browsers’ ‘Do Not Track’ signals with respect to our Website, in part, because no common industry standard for ‘Do Not Track’ has been adopted by regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting a user’s intent. We are committed to monitoring the developments around ‘Do Not Track’ and the implementation of a standard.
- CONTACT US