We’re hiring! Opster is looking for a new office administrator to join the family. We’re a growing B2B start-up HQ in Tel Aviv with offices in India and the US. We create solutions for DevOps teams using Elasticsearch (don’t worry, we’ll teach you what that means 😜).
- Office upkeep – managing the day-to-day supplies in the office, ordering, receiving, and monitoring varied kinds of goods (office supplies, kitchen groceries and more)
- Routine work with varied vendors
- Spearheading recruitment – publishing job posts, being the contact point for placement companies, keeping track of CVs and processes with candidates
- Onboarding / Offboarding
- Assisting with accounting related tasks, such as tracking receipts from suppliers, tracking customer fund collection, etc
- Collection and transferring payments
- Planning fun things! Gifts for employees, happy hours, bonding trips, birthday celebrations, enrichment activities and more
- Opportunities for taking on more responsibilities in various fields, such as sales and business development.
Skills and qualifications
- Experience with office management / HR/ operation – preferred but not mandatory
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written skills in both Hebrew and English
- Strong time management skills and multitasking ability
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Applying for office administrator position.
- Full-time position
- Office in central Tel Aviv