We’re hiring! Opster is looking for a new office administrator to join the family. We’re a B2B start-up located in central Tel Aviv, creating solutions for DevOps teams using Elasticsearch (don’t worry, we’ll teach you what that means 😜).
You will love this role if you enjoy taking initiative, keeping things organized, and you’re an excellent time manager!
You will be the main focal point for employees’ administrative questions and needs. The goal is to create and maintain a positive and pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and satisfaction.
- Office upkeep – managing the day-to-day supplies in the office, ordering, receiving, and monitoring varied kinds of goods (office supplies, kitchen groceries and more)
- Spearheading recruitment – publishing job posts, sourcing candidates, reviewing resumes, being the contact point for placement companies, keeping track of CVs and processes with candidates
- Manage onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Assisting with accounting related tasks, such as tracking receipts from suppliers, tracking customer fund collection, etc
- Collection and transferring payments
- Routine work with varied vendors, including the cleaning company
- Planning fun things! Gifts for employees, happy hours, bonding trips, birthday celebrations, enrichment activities and more
- Opportunities for taking on more responsibilities in various fields, such as sales and business development
Skills and qualifications
- Experience with office management / HR/ operation – preferred but not mandatory
- Must be able to work autonomously and be a natural self-motivator with problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written skills in both Hebrew and English
- Strong time management skills and multitasking ability
- Experience working with accounting, with an emphasis on salaries, “Keren Hishtalmut”, pensions, etc – an advantage
- Full-time position
- Office in central Tel Aviv