A great opportunity to join a unique startup with an amazing work culture! We are Opster, a growing B2B startup HQ in Tel Aviv with offices in India and the US. We build several solutions for DevOps teams that help them easily manage and operate their complex infrastructure technologies, like Elasticsearch, OpenSearch, and more to come.
We are looking for experienced DevOps, ones that live and breathe cloud services, networking, security, infra-as-code, and are lazy enough to automate as much of it as possible.
- Being part of the DevOps leaders, a meaningful part that has a major impact on the company.
- Team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment with a positive and adaptable approach.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Skills and qualifications
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join the Opster DevOps A-team. About you:
- Working with AWS, Kubernetes, Kafka, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Consul, and more.
- Familiar with Golang, Python and Bash.
- Familiar with CI/CD concept and experience with one or more
solutions like Jenkins, JenkinsX, ArgoCD, GitLabCi and alike.
- Believes and practices Infra-as-Code, Terraform, customize, helm.
- Containers, EKS, dockers, containerd
- Experience appreciated with NLB, Nginx, VPC, Certificates, MTLS, Kiam, and alike.