A great opportunity to join a unique startup with an amazing work culture!
We are Opster, a growing B2B startup. We build several solutions for DevOps teams that help them easily manage and operate their Elasticsearch/Opensearch.
We are looking for a senior support engineer to join our highly experienced global team.
As part of your day-to-day, you’ll take ownership of customer cases and troubleshoot customers’ issues
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot Elasticsearch/OpenSearch issues and identify solutions.
- Proactively contacting customers to assess the current customer situation and to uncover any needs for support
- Communicating customers’ technical requirements as well as customer issues to the Product Team
- Developing a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with our customers
- Contribute to the Opster knowledge base, writing guides, technical how-to articles, etc.
Skills and qualifications
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- BA/BSc degree in Computer Science / Engineering / similar experience
- Experience with operating databases
- Experience operating Elasticsearch/OpenSearch and/or supporting customers using Elasticsearch/OpenSearch – Advantage
- Experience with enterprise customer accounts
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment with a positive and adaptable approach.
- High level of English – Written and spoken