A great opportunity to join a unique startup with an amazing work culture! We are Opster, a growing B2B startup located in Tel-Aviv. We build several solutions for DevOps teams that help them easily manage and operate their Elasticsearch.
- Supporting customers in various environments.
- Supporting customers with building their Elasticsearch production environments.
- Supporting the technical sales process to align Opster’s solutions with the customers’ technical requirements.
- Present Opster’s products and solution capabilities, including live demos.
- Working with R&D and infrastructure engineers to design and identify customer needs.
Skills and qualifications
We are looking for someone to support customers deployments in various environments. About you:
- Familiar with cloud environments such as GCP, AWS and Azure.
- Strong familiarity with Linux containers and Kubernetes.
- Programming languages and scripting (Python/Bash).
- Experience with Terraform and Helm charts – an advantage.
- Team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment with a positive and adaptable approach.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.